- Bales a variety of materials
- Produces a 30" x 48" x 60" size bale
- Unique wire guides for quick and easy ties and clean-out
- Programmable, UL listed, controller permits automatic or manual operation
- Backed by NEXGEN's extensive baler warranty
- High efficiency power unit
- Hopper with access door with interlock
- Replaceable body and ram shear bars
- Full Penetration ram for maximum compaction that fully ejects the bales
- Dual interlock on bale chamber door
- Lower photocell control
- Wire guides and tie-through bale chamber door (also designed for quick clean-outs)
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motor for worry-free, efficient operation
- Advanced Structural Engineering & Construction for superior size to weight ratio
Various Models & Sizes Available
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing Plants
- Recycling Centers
- Home Improvement Centers
This form of compactor is used in low volume locations as a replacement to the typical dumpster containers. Cardboard, shrink-wrap & clothing are items that are typically baled with this compaction process.
NEXGEN GALAXY 2R™ Two-Ram horizontal balers feature new innovations and the latest technology. The GALAXY 2R™, is a multi-material baler that can be configured for non-ferrous scrap, PET, aluminum cans, recycling centers, integrated into a MRF systems, or any other high throughput applications. Galaxy2R Two-Ram Balers are available in narrow and wide charge box sizes.
The many standard and available features of NEXGEN Two-Ram Balers make them ideal for processing a wide variety of materials such as scrap, OCC, solid waste, newsprint, aluminum and steel cans, PET and, with the optional metals package, non-ferrous materials, and much more.